4.7.09

re-intro

wooowww....it's been ages since the last time i dealt with blogging stuff...kinda miss doing it sometimes...but it's a bit difficult to keep posting if u don't have a computer, isn't it? :p

now, huge thanks God, i could finally bought my own notebook...wekekekekekek...so hopefully i can finally post something on my blog regularly again, catch up with my old blogging friends, and meet new friends...

anyway, i forget how many blogs i've made before...so this is certainly not my first one...but, hopefully this one will not end, at least as long as i'm in a good shape (physically and mentally...o yeah, financially too of course..hahahhaha)

so guys, be ready to read the story of my life and the pieces of my sometimes-unusual thoughts...

ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking...we're about to take off...please fasten your seat belt, put on your helmet, and make sure you've paid ur life insurance premium coz the flight WILL be bumpy...but believe me, though it is bumpy, one day, u'll look back and do nothing but smile or even laugh at it...cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment